viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

PARLAMOS LENGUAS

.
DREAMS, DESIRES... REALITIES?
.
Dreams, desires. There are many and all we have them; Some people dream of finding the love of their lifes, other wish to make a fortune, some other desire to have many possessions... and I:
What I want is a real friend: a desire so insignificant for some people but so important for me. I want a friend, a true friend who understands me and accepts me as I am, who can know everyting from me without judging or critizing. That is essential, I'd say. And although I'm usually not a jealous person, I envy everyone who has a true friend, a sincere and understandable friend. Someone who doesn't stub you from behind, someone who will advice and respect you no matter what.
That is my most sincere and deep desire. But... real?
By Victoria Madej, 1º Bach. B
.



.

No hay comentarios: